The Teqe of Kulmak was built for the first time around 1908 by the local
Bektashi believers. However, in the spring of 1914, Greek pillagers
destroyed many holy Bektashian objects and also burned and destroyed
dozens lodges “Teqe” in the south of the country. Unfortunately included
in this destruction was the Teqe of Kulmak that was located just below
the top of Mt. Tomorr. Only two years later the Teqe of Kulmak was
rebuilt in an area just below the original building.